- Custom stained glass hanging panels, suncatchers, mirrors, windows and doors up to 36″ x 60″.
- Stained glass repair and restoration.
- At this time, I only work with copper foil technique. I no longer build or repair lead came windows.
- You provide me with details about your project, in person or by email using attached photos.
- I provide you with an initial estimate for approval.
- Design work begins. I present you with the design pattern for review and revisions are made to your satisfaction.
- Glass color choices are made. I do my best to find something to match the requested colors, but selection may be limited to what is available.
- A final contract price is established and work begins. Large projects may require a deposit to cover the cost of materials.
- No fee is charged for initial consultation & estimate.
- Where original design work is requested, an hourly design fee applies.
- Materials and labor cost will depend on the following factors:
- Complexity of the design (# of pieces).
- Overall size.
- Quality of glass used.
- Shipping is discouraged, but available by special request. Buyer accepts to carry the risk of damage caused by shipping. In addition to shipping charges, a fee will be charged for constructing a custom cushioned crate.